Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Something to Blog About

I recently reminded Jason that this is a blog about The Coles -- that means all of us, not just me and Everett. Sure, every once in a while, I include a random Jason-themed anecdote. But for the most part, my stories are about my experiences and from my perspective. And so I encouraged Jason to post something. And his reply: "I guess first I have to have something to blog about."

For those of you that don't know, this is Jason:


He's tall, he's blond, and he's kinda pasty-white. He was raised by "Yankee" parents (sorry Gary and Sandy, but just because you lived in Florida and Texas doesn't mean you're really Southern). He loves old country, classic rock, and 80s music. His standard casual wear involves worn-in jeans and a pair of Redwing boots. And every workday, Jason goes to school.........to speak Korean.

Can you imagine?! Whitey McWhiterson standing around (well, really, sitting in a classroom) all day conversing with little Asian ladies (his instructors, actually) in KOREAN...! If that's not fodder for blog entertainment, then I don't know what is.

I mean, surely something even remotely amusing must happen during the course of his daily life. And I just want him to have an outlet. So, Jason......ready, set, blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment